Phenoms Fantasy Basketball is available in two distinct styles: ROTO (aka rotisserie fantasy basketball) with Daily lineups & waivers or H2H points (aka head to head fantasy basketball) with Weekly lineups. The diehard fantasy basketball enthusiast will find the 8-category ROTO style familiar, with daily lineup changes but maximum starts per season. For a fun fantasy basketball league that takes a lot less time investment, consider the head to head fantasy basketball format where you only need to set your lineup once a week. Fantasy basketball is an exciting way to test your hoops knowledge. Draft the players that will fill up the stat sheet with points, rebounds, assists, blocks, and steals. The team owner who puts together a well balanced lineup has the best shot at taking home the fantasy basketball prize money.
|Join?||League Name||Size, Entries||Draft Date/Time||Duration|
|NEW! - PLAYOFF 10||6 teams: 4 open spots||Apr 18, 2014 8:00 PM ET||ONE YEAR|
|$50||Parameters: LIVE DRAFT, PTS, DAILY, WTF, NO trading|
1. Standings are based on total points scored for entire playoffs
2. Scoring system is: PTS = 1, AST = 1.5, REB = 1, STL = 2, BLK = 2, TO = -1
3. Lineup: 1 PG, 1 SG, 1 SF, 1 PF, 2 C, 1 G, 1 F, and 2 flex (utility)
4. Roster total is 14 players + 2 IR spots
5. Players locked in or out of starting lineup 1 minute before their gametime
6. No limits on lineup changes nor games played
7. Player Add/Drop is processed just once per week on Monday at 4 AM Eastern, and is Worst-To-First
8. Prize Money Table:
|Teams per League||6|
|% Cash Prizes||80%||85%||90%||93%||94%|
Joining fantasy basketball money leagues allows you to showcase your skills and win money for drafting a great basketball team. If you think you know your hoops and want to compete in fantasy basketball draft leagues with higher cash payouts, you are on the right page.
Fantasy Basketball Features:
- Choose from 8 category ROTO style or Head to Head Fantasy Points formats
- Make lineup changes daily in the ROTO leagues, or weekly in the H2H fantasy basketball leagues
- Make waiver moves daily in the ROTO leagues, or weekly in the H2H leagues
- H2H leagues are great if you don't want the stress of daily team management
- H2H scoring is on a per-game basis for each player, so you don't have worry about how many games a player has each week
- Live online fantasy basketball drafts (75 second timer) or Semi-Slow drafts (8 hour timer) to make your picks
- Available at $50, $100, $200, and $500 entry fees
Consider joining a Phenoms Fantasy Basketball league today to join in on the excitement.
Phenoms Fantasy Sports outlines fair rules that benefit participant's skill and are simple to follow for beginners. Two styles of leagues exist for fantasy basketball: ROTO and H2H. ROTO fantasy basketball leagues have 8 categories of statistics which are compiled for each team. Teams receive 12 points for being ranked first in a category, on down to 1 point for ranking last. These points are then summed to determine the overall standings.
Phenoms' H2H fantasy basketball leagues have a scoring system for players. Each week, owners play one H2H matchup and the team with more points wins the week. ROTO leagues allow for daily lineup changes and waiver moves, but limit games started at each position to 82 games. H2H leagues have one weekly waiver processing date and lineups must be set for the entire week.
For complete Phenoms Fantasy Basketball rules visit this page: Phenoms Fantasy Basketball Rules
|Fantasy Basketball League Rules At a Glance|
|League Formats||8 Category ROTO or Weekly Head to Head fantasy points per game|
|League Size||12 teams|
|Draft Style||Serpentine Style Draft or Auction|
|Draft Speed||Live, Semi-Slow, or Semi-Slow|
|Starting Lineup||1 PG, 1 SG, 1 SF, 1 PF, 2 C, 1 G, 1 F, and 2 flex (utility)|
|Roster Size||10 starters, 4 bench, 2 IR spots|
|ROTO Categories||PTS, REB, AST, STL, BLK, 3PT, FG%, FT%|
|Scoring System for H2H||Per Game: PTS = 1, AST = 1.5, REB = 1, STL = 2, BLK = 2, TO = -1|
|ROTO Lineups||Set DAILY, max 82 starts per position|
|H2H Lineups||Set WEEKLY, no max starts|
|Waiver System||ROTO = DAILY claims, H2H = WEEKLY claims (both use rolling order)|
|Prizes||ROTO = top 3 paid, H2H = top 3 + Points Champion paid|
Forming a fantasy basketball draft strategy will be an important part to your fantasy basketball success. A team owner will want to pursue some strategies that are specific to basketball drafts and will definitely want to do some research prior to the fantasy basketball draft. Follow the guidelines below to start forming your own draft fantasy basketball strategies:
- Start with a full list of players
- For ROTO leagues, consider which players excel at multiple categories and which players are have some category weaknesses
- Look over some average fantasy basketball draft position lists for players
- Identify which players you consider undervalued and overvalued
- Decide how positional scarceness affects your rankings
- Be flexible during the draft; you must adjust on the fly
Following these basic fantasy basketball strategies will ensure that you draft the best fantasy basketball team possible. Join a basketball league and partake in the fantasy basketball excitement this season!
The general payout percentages are as follows:
|League Entry Fee||$50||$100||$200||$500||$1000|
|% Cash Return||80%||85%||90%||93%||94%|
Phenoms Fantasy Sports offers the best run fantasy basketball leagues with bigger payouts than the competing sites. In fact, few other sites even offer fantasy basketball leagues! Phenoms Fantasy Basketball Leagues come in a variety of configurations. We're sure you will find the best fantasy basketball league for you. From beginners to veterans, live or slow fantasy basketball drafts, low entry fee to high stakes, head to head or roto style, Phenoms offers more variety in our fantasy basketball leagues and all leagues include the great customer service that Phenoms Fantasy Sports is known for.
Browse our open fantasy basketball leagues above to join today.
Phenoms Fantasy Sports will fill quite a few fantasy basketball leagues this year. Browse the list of leagues above, paying attention to the scoring system, entry fee, and status to find the perfect league for you.
Join in the fantasy basketball excitement this season! Browse our open leagues above to start now.